How to share screen on discord, Internet has become an important part of today’s modern era. It is available almost all over the world. Now all the professional and nonprofessional communication is also done with the help of the internet. Because of this thing, there are many communication applications available on the Internet for communication.
Discord is the best medium of communication and most gamers like to use it. But now it is being used in other areas as well. Like education, social, business. Big gaming YouTubers use it to talk with teammates with live streaming.
More Questions About Windows
- Zoom App Download For Windows 10.
- Windows 10 To Windows 11 Upgrade.
- Anydesk Download For Windows 10.
- Wake Up On Lan Windows 10.
- Upgrade From Windows 10 Home to Pro 2021.
Discord is a communication medium used to stay connected with each other. With the help of this medium, you can do text chatting, voice chat, image sharing, document sharing.
As we told you Most gamers use it. Gamers use it for voice chat, text messages, and live streaming. Discord is divided into different servers, each of which has its own members, topics, rules, and channels.
Like-minded people make their own private or public servers here. They can also make different chat rooms in it. In which there are some General Chat Rooms and Voice Chat Rooms. It is available on all platforms like android, ios, Microsoft, Linux, etc.
If you also want to use discord to connect with your loved ones, then this article is especially for you. In this article, we are going to tell How to share the screen with discord. We are going to tell you the complete information on how can you use this medium to connect with your friends.
How to share the screen with discord
To share the screen with Discord, you need to follow the following steps
- First of all, you have to go to Google and search Discord.com
- Now you have to click on Login.
- After logging in to Discord.com you will find the Screen button on the Voice Status panel at the bottom of the window
- This is the panel where you will be able to mute your microphone and headset
- Now a new window will pop up in front of you. This window will ask you if you want to share your entire screen.
- You can only share the application you have played.
- If you select only one application, the viewer will see only one window.
- Now you have to choose your stream quality and window setting.
- Now your video is ready to be shared. You can share your screen by pressing the share button shown below.
- After choosing your stream quality and windows settings, you can hit the Share button at the bottom of the window.
How to Share Your Screen in a Private Voice Call with Discord
You can also share your personal voice calls through Discord. To share a private voice call through Discord, you need to follow these steps.
- To share a private voice call through Discard, you need to invite the person with whom you want to share your private call
- When your friend accepts your invitation, then both of you will be connected.
- Now you can locate your friend’s profile and start your call with him.
- When you are connected with you on Dirscot, an arrow will appear on your screen.
- When your screen is shared with your friend a new window will open.
- Now you have to click on Go Live.
- In this way, your call will be connected with your friend.
In This article, we have given you information that how to share screens on discord. after reading this article you come to know how to share screens on discord. if you also want to connect with your people by using discord then now you can easily do this thing by following the steps which are mention in this article. we are very hopeful that you like this information. we hope that you like this article. thanks for your time.
how to share screen on discord, how to share screen on discord mobile, how to share audio on discord, how to screen share on discord mobile, how to share screen in discord mobile,